Saturday 7 February 2015

Someone Else's Daughter by Linsey Lanier

Book 5
Someone Else's Daughter (A Miranda's Rights Mystery 1) by Linsey Lanier

This was another free book I downloaded on my kindle.

This was a good book and another that I couldn't put down. It's well written but in my opinion a little far fetched in some places but maybe it's because I wasn't in the right frame of mind at the time of reading it.

Miranda Steele hasn't had it easy, an abusive husband who stole her baby and put it up for adoption has made her toughen up and is on the search for her lost daughter.

Wade Parker is a private investigator who is wealthy and runs Parker Investigative Agency and after the body of a young girl who has been missing is found by Miranda when out searching for her daughter she's arrested.
Miranda and Wade team up to investigate the murder and with a few twists, turns and some romance thrown in the life of another young girl hangs in the balance and it's up to Miranda and Wade to find the killer before it's too late.
Even though it's not the best review I will be purchasing the next book as this one leaves things open and me being the nosey parker I am I will have to find out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment