Monday 11 January 2016

Wrong Place by M.A. Comley




      Blurb - DI Sally Parker has a serial killer on her patch. One thing that sets this killer apart from the others she's hunted before: his willingness to leave DNA at each of the crime scenes. It's up to Sally and her partner DS Jack Blackman to find out why before the body count rises to double figures.

While Sally is engrossed in the investigation, her ex-husband, Darryl, pays a surprise visit to her new home. His actions not only threaten Sally's new-found confidence, but they also force the DCI to give Sally an ultimatum concerning the case.

Can Sally overcome all the obstacles fate has placed in her path and arrest the brazen killer?


Publish Date - 26th June 2012
Published by - Jeamel Publishing Limited

My thoughts - I'd had this book on my kindle for a little while and it just kept jumping out at me saying "read me now". So I did and I read it in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down.
It had me gripped from page 1 and kept me hooked right the way to the end.
Sally Parker is a fab character and it was really nice to see that she is human and has her own personal problems and not a machine. I really seemed to connect with her.
I love the chemistry between Sally and her partner DS Jack Blackman, there's a real bond and friendship.
Wrong Place is a brilliant read that has twists and turns that really keep you on the edge of your seat. I'm not going to say any more as I don't want to give anything away, but I can guarantee you will enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment